Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code for the protection of personal data) the undersigned Torgim Snc , as holder of the treatment, informs that the personal data acquired with reference to the commercial relations will be handled in compliance with mentioned above.
In connection with these treatments also provides the following information.
The purpose of the processing of personal data given to us are: implementation of agreed contracts and related commitments, compliance with legal requirements related to contracts, organizational management of the contract, any external professional collaboration for the fulfillment of legal obligations , contractual rights protection, internal statistical analysis, marketing by sending promotional and advertising material concerning products or services similar to those of the commercial relationship, in situations already authorized and consented.
Personal data will be processed in printed, computerized and inserted into database that will be accessed, and then learn about them, entrusted with the handling of data specifically designated by the owner as responsible for the processing of personal data and which could carry out consultation, use, processing, comparison and other operations even automated in accordance with the provisions of the law in order to ensure, among other things, the confidentiality and security of data and the accuracy, currency and relevance of the data the stated purposes.
The provision of personal data is related to the performance of all activities necessary for the execution of the contractual and legal obligations. It follows that the refusal to provide the data for these purposes may prevent us from continuing the contractual relationship and obligations of the law.
The data may be communicated to the following categories:
– Post offices, transport companies and freight forwarders for the aspects related to shipment of goods and customs;
– Banks for cash management and payment, financial administration and other businesses or public bodies in fulfillment of legal requirements;
– Companies and firms for the protection of contractual rights;
– Agents, representatives who work for the writer, contractors, self-employed and buyers;
– Credit recovery companies;
– Our other customers and suppliers;
– Other external companies in compliance with contractual obligations arising from the normal course of business.
There is no dissemination of personal data. In relation to these treatments may exercise the rights provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003., Within the limits and conditions laid down in Articles 8, 9 and 10 of the Legislative Decree, by writing or by contacting:
Via Manzoni, 14 – 20020 Magnago (MI)- firstname.lastname@example.org – +390331658151 – P.Iva 00043950153